October Community Events: Phoenix/Scottsdale
Carrie Hall, CPT
October events are here! Part of our mission at Fit Family Physical Therapy is to empower our patients of all ages to lead a full and healthy life! We believe one way to do do this is to embrace our beautiful fall weather by getting outside and experiencing new events in the community (or both at the same time)!
The leaves may not be changing color here in Phoenix, but we are ready for the 75-degree weather and ALL the fall activities. We gathered a list of some fun fall events in October and November to take advantage of on your own or with friends and family. Check out our lists below and find your next favorite fall event!
Pumpkin Patches & Festivals
Times, prices, and activities vary based on pumpkin patch – but none will disappoint! Check out the links below to learn more and plan your visit.
- Mortimer Farms – Dewey, AZ | thru 10/31
- Pumpkin Fest at the Princess – Scottsdale, AZ| thru 10/31
- Halloween Town Pumpkin Patch – Mesa, AZ | thru 10/31
- Halloween Spook-Track-ula – Scottsdale, AZ | thru 10/31
- Pumpkin Patch at Macdonald’s Ranch – Scottsdale, AZ | thru 10/31
Family Halloween Events
Family-focused Halloween events with kids activities, costumes, and more! Make sure to check event websites for details on what is included with admission and some events are free!
- Boo Bash at Scottsdale Ranch Park – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/23 | 2p – 4p
- Family Fun Halloween Bash at the Railroad Park – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/24 | 3p – 5p
- Halloween Family Fun at Scottsdale Public Library – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/25 | 6:15p – 7:15p
- Family Night in the Pumpkin Patch at Horizon Park – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/27 | 6p – 8p
- Pumpkin Palooza at Hance Park Urban Plaza – Phoenix, AZ | 10/28 |6p – 9p
- Family Night in the Pumpkin Patch at Mountain View Park – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/29 | 6p – 8p
- Halloween Trucks and Treats at the Hall of Flame – Phoenix, AZ | 10/30 | 10a – 2p
Adult Halloween Events
Time to dust off that costume and head out for a drink! Scottsdale has some great bar crawls and parties for the halloween or costume enthusiast! More details below.
- Scottsdale Zombie Crawl – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/23 | All day
- Forbidden Island Halloween Party – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/30 | 9:30p – 2a
General Fall Events
Check out some fall fun at any of these fantastic events! Learn something new, support a great cause, or stroll around outside with a craft beer in hand. Something for everyone! Great for friends and family!
- Boo & Brew at Scottsdale Quarter – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/23 | 2p – 7p
- Fall Floral Arrangement Class – Scottsdale, AZ |10/23 | 1p – 2:30p
- Bite Nite – benefitting the ALS Association Arizona Chapter – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/30 | 6p – 10p
- Live Concert Series at Kierland – Scottsdale, AZ | Saturdays, Weekly | 2p – 5p
Running & Race Events
Get your running shoes laced up! Here is a great run or walk to get yourself and family and friends moving this October. Sign up the whole, fit family!
- Monster Dash 5k/10k Run or Walk – Scottsdale, AZ | 10/29 | 7p
Did we miss anything?
Let us know if you have a favorite fall event! We will add it to our list! You can email us, call us, or message us on social media and we will share it with our community! Thanks for looking out!
If you’re looking for physical therapy in home in the Phoenix or Scottsdale areas, contact us at Fit Family Physical Therapy for a free physical therapy consultation phone call. Skip the line with physician and insurance wait times, talk to us, and start your path to pain- and symptom-free activity today! You’ll spend more time enjoying your favorite fall events!
About the Author
Carrie Hall is a business operations guru and fitness lover. She spent many years as Chief Operations Officer of a successful e-commerce business in Phoenix, Arizona, managing and scaling end-to-end business operations. She then decided to go after a long-time goal of becoming a Certified Personal Trainer to expand her fitness knowledge and share her passion for health and wellness with others. Carrie now enjoys being able to pursue both business and fitness (with her family!) while helping and motivating others to live a full, fit, and healthy life!