Physical therapy services in the comfort of your space
We bring our expertise and effective physical therapy services to your home and schedule.
How can we help?
We are experts at treating patients of all ages and life stages. We have vast experience working with patients in the all of the treatment areas listed below.
General & Orthopedic
Physical therapy services for adults for injury recovery or prevention, post-operative care, total joint replacements, joint pain, back pain and more
Fit Family Physical Therapy offers physical therapy services for orthopedic and general physical therapy concerns. Whether you’re in need of injury rehabilitation, preventative care to support your new hobby, treatment post-surgery, or joint pain management, we’ve got you covered. We look for the root cause of your pain, injury, or movement dysfunction to treat that knee pain, sore back, or sprained ankle the first time around.
- Back Pain/Conditions: lumbar muscle strain or spasm, degenerative disc or joint disease or disc herniation, sacroiliac (SI) joint pain, scoliosis, nerve impingement, spondylolisthesis, compression fracture
- Neck Pain/Conditions: stiff neck, cervical muscle strain or spasm, headaches, cervical nerve impingement, post-cervical fusion, whiplash related injury, degenerative disc or joint disease
- Generalized Joint Pain: osteoarthritis, cartilage defects, arthralgia, rheumatoid arthritis
- Knee Pain/Conditions: ligament tears or sprains (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), patellofemoral syndrome, patellar tendinopathy, meniscus tear, osteoarthritis
- Hip Pain/Conditions: impingement syndrome, labral tear, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, glute tendinopathy, bursitis
- Shoulder Pain/Conditions: rotator cuff injury, labral tear (SLAP tear), humerus fracture, AC joint sprain, post-operative rotator cuff care, shoulder instability, scapular pain and winging
- Foot & Ankle Pain/Conditions: plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinopathy, ankle sprain, metatarsal fracture, turf toe, bunion-related pain.
- Total joint replaements such as knee replacement or hip replacement
- Generalized muscle weakness or fatigue
- Developmental Delay or delayed gross motor milestones
- Neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, microcephaly, hemiplegia
- Genetic syndromes (i.e. Down Syndrome)
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Toe walking
- Balance or gait disturbances, general clumsiness, coordination disorders
- Musculoskeletal injuries or pain including fractures, muscle strains, ligament sprains related to trauma
- Pediatric overuse injury related to sports participation
- Scoliosis or postural fatigue
- Pediatric obesity related conditions
Fit Family Physical Therapy offers physical therapy services for the active senior population. We seek to help patients maintain participation with hobbies and activities of daily living via personalized treatment programs specific to the patient’s goals. We specialize in joint replacement and post-surgical care designed to help patients safely return to an active lifestyle. Our goal is to provide direct care to improve quality of life and minimize the undesired effects of the aging process.
- Joint replacement care: total knee replacement, total hip replacement, total shoulder replacement
- Musculoskeletal pain: back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain
- Nerve pain: sciatica, peripheral neuropathy
- Generalized weakness and deconditioning
- Balance concerns
- Degenerative disc disease
Fit Family Physical Therapy offers physical therapy services targeting individualized gait and balance interventions. We specialize in fall risk assessment and fall prevention training to ensure you and your loved ones are safe within their home and community. We offer generalized balance training for the aging population or specific treatment related to neuromotor conditions. We also treat abnormal gait patterns related to neurological condition, weakness, or pain.
- Frequent falls or fall risk
- Prior history of injury related to fall
- Shuffling gait
- Decreased gait speed
- Movement disorders (i.e. Parkinson’s Disease)
- Generalized weakness
- Balance concerns related to decreased sensation or neuropathy
- Gait training with new assistive device (i.e. walker, cane)
Fit Family Physical Therapy offers physical therapy services for women prenatally and postnatally. During pregnancy, we seek to help women manage pain related to physical and hormonal changes, and safely maintain aerobic or resistance based exercise. During the postpartum period, we offer individualized guidance for safe return to activity and management of post-natal conditions which affect movement and quality of life.
- Back pain (lumbar spine)
- Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic joint pain
- Muscle spasm or strain
- Postural pain
- Nerve pain (i.e. sciatica)
- Abdominal weakness
- Pelvic Floor weakness
Fit Family Physical Therapy offers physical therapy services for your performance goals at any level. With collegiate athlete experience, our physical therapists are well equipped to design specific, targeted programs to support your athletic or performance participation. We identify and break down sport-specific movements to prepare injury prevention programs for high-volume athletes, and provide individualized rehabilitation when injury does arise to ensure a safe and swift return to performance.
- Sport-specific injury prevention
- Adolescent overuse injury
- Acute musculoskeletal injuries
- Repetitive use strain injury
- ACL tear/sprain
- Ankle sprain
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylalgia)
- Labral tear (SLAP lesion)
- Rotator cuff tear
- Concussion or post-concussion syndrome
- Joint pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendinopathy
Strength training, balance training, weight loss, fitness maintenance, and personal fitness goals
Whether you are new to training or looking to accomplish new fitness goals, our personal trainers are ready to step in and help! We are passionate about personal health and personal training and are ready to get started pushing through barriers and reaching your fitness goals. Personal training can also often be used as a step down after physical therapy treatment is completed, to continue working with a professional to reach your goals.
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Flexibility training
- Cardiovascular/cardiorespiratory training
- Endurance conditioning
- Range of motion
- Neuromuscular control & coordination
- Weight loss
- Workout accountability
- Fitness maintenance
Text a PT today!
Let’s chat! One of our board-certified physical therapists will call or text you to discuss any of your questions or concerns in any of our treatment areas.